Friday 15 February 2013

Mark's Finest Challenge 2 - Dream Weavers

Good morning,  Hope everyone is having a great day!  It's time for the SpeedyTV Scrapbook Challenge and Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co and this week's theme is based on Valentine's and/or Love.  Entries must have stamping on them and you do not have to use Mark's Finest stamps but if you do your chances of winning are doubled.  And they have some great stamps to choose from. Here's their link:   http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/scrapbook-challenge-2-02-14-13


For challenge 2 I chose a photo of our puppies Pudge and Abbey sleeping together with their arms around each other. They were best buds from the time they were born. Pudge loved nothing better than to lay on top of Abbey when he was sleeping and he was so much bigger than she was we had to watch he didn't smother her. Here is my layout called Dream Weavers.


PP - MME Lost and Found
Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers Stamp Sets Christmas in the Country and New Pines.
Stamps - MME stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Warm Lipstick, Fired Brick and Black Soot
Tattered Angels masks
Zutter Distress All
MS heart punch
Misc Ric Rac
Misc pop dots

3 comments:

  1. Shirl, congrats on winning last weeks MFP Scrapbook Challenge.

    This is an awesome layout and you used some of my favorite products. Love the Tattered Angels hearts stencils that you used on the background paper and the distressing on the edges. Thanks so much for playing in the MFP Scrapbook Challenge this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirl you have cuties little puppies. I just love seeing your layout inspired by them. Such beautiful works. Congrats on being our very 1st challenge winner. Thank you for sharing and joining Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook challenge. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Shirl! I love this layout!! You have such a talent. Your puppies are so adorable. I should do more layouts of my fur babies, but I have a tough time with it...I'm going to start taking my cues from you!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete